- Using microbiology might find a cure for cancer
- Observing specimens through microscopes of any sort requires a lot of patience
- There are many ways to see if cancer is present in the organ
- I’ve learnt that there are many ways to do one thing in biology.
- I have learnt that it requires a lot of passion for one to pursue a specific niche in the sciences
- Learn how important it is to recognize a pattern when looking at samples of cells
- It is important to know what are you doing and the concepts behind it
- I can see that the route to get to a Science-related course is going to be rough.
- I have learn how to stain a tissue and this knowledge can be used for future experiments in the lab as it can be like a instruction manual and help me to do those experiments more easily and more efficiently.
- I have also gain experience from the use of the microscope which can be connected to the computer.This experience will be much useful to me as now I at least know how to operate the machine and also switching from the eyepiece and the computer to take pictures.
- Within the group I think that we have learn to work together but in different parts, for example one person will be doing the blog while the other do the presentation and the last person will be editing the pictures or videos.
- From Dr Yu's talk, I have learn more about the liver and what machines they used to cut the tissue in smaller pieces and knowing how to identify the machines.With this, I can use it to identify the machines and will be able to watch out for any dangers.
- Finally after this whole day of learning, I have learn that doing this kind of stuff may be tough but it needs a lot of passion and hard work to be able to accomplish it.