6.2 Immunohistochemical Staining(Questions from Project Manual)
- What are the colours in the tissue?
- What is the pattern of colour distribution in the stained tissue?
- Are the colours and pattern of colour distribution similar to that in the first slide?
- The purpose was to determine the presence and location/distribution of a protein called
- vimentin. Which colour do you think represents vimentin? Why?
- Describe the location/distribution of vimentin in the tissue.
- What does the other colour(s) represent?
- Are there any other observations you have identified? If so, describe them.