6.1 Histochemical Staining(Questions from Project Manual)
- 1) What are the colours of the stained tissue?
- 2) What is the pattern of colour distribution in the stained tissue?
- 3) Can you identify which are the nuclei of the cells? What colour are they?
- 4) Can you identify the cytoplasm of the cells? What colour are they?
- 5) What are the relative sizes and shapes of the cells in the tissue?
- 6) How many different types of cells do you think there are in the tissue?
- 7) Are there any other observations you have identified? If so, describe them.